Business Unit Director (m/w/d)
Ageneo Life Science Experts, Bayern
Desired areas of expertise:
For one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies we are currently looking for a Business Unit Director (m/f/d) for the German market.
As such, you will be in a direct reporting line to the General Management and be responsible for a crucial product line.
- Lead, inspire, and develop your teams (Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Inside-Sales)
- Set standards for the sales teams in accordance to corporate visions and targets
- Make sure that company objectives are delivered and met with regards to time, budget, and revenue
- Empower your employees and increase/develop their performance
- Plan and develop the business unit and manage relevant stakeholders internally
- Work closely with international colleagues and monitor operational plans and activities
- Develop strong and sustainable relationships with external contacts and relevant partners, customers, etc.
- Deliver and share information and results to management
- Degree level education (natural science or business/commercial)
- Track record in sales and/or marketing in the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience in leadership of commercial teams (sales and marketing + line managers)
- Ideally experience in Cardiology or other indications
- excellent communication skills, excellent networking capabilities
- In-depth understanding of market dynamics and mechanisms in the pharmaceutical industry
- high degree of integrity and resilience
- entrepreneurial mind-set
- broad experience and exposed role
- excellent market perspectives
- strong team
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.