- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Salary: €75.000 - €120.000
Expires at: 2019-07-02
think-cell is the leading developer of graphics software to improve professional slide production in Microsoft PowerPoint. Our software automates the creation of charts and layouts to make working with PowerPoint easier, faster, and more enjoyable.
We have published scientific articles in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Graphics and we will encourage you to do the same. We sponsor visits to conferences and have close relationships with universities and research institutes in the U.S. and Germany.
We are looking for smart, creative developers with a solid theoretical background.
- You will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature
- You will be in control of your own work. Instead of splitting different activities between several people, you will involved in all: architecture, design, implementation, customer feedback and bug fixing
- You should be able to look at a problem from the user's perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers
- Experience in C++ (we use C++11 features like lambdas and rvalue references throughout our codebase and switch to C++14 where our compilers support it)
- Bachelor´s Degree or higher
- Advanced English level
- healthy work-life balance - we do not work at night or on weekends
- support of our staff's families with a full-time company nanny - she is available for free when children are sick, or when you just feel like spending an evening out
- competitive salaries + EUR 120,000 annually following one year of employment
- help with Relocation and work permit
- International and diverse Team
- German language courses
- Food, drinks, snack around the office
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.