M&A - VP (m/f)
Michael Page International, Zürich
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Great opportunity for highly motivated investment banking professionals
- Have a direct impact in a leading investment banking team in Zurich
CompanyOne of the leading banks globally with offices in Zurich.
- Taking an active and productive role in live transactions
- Preparing complex financial and valuation analyses and build corresponding models
- Developing understanding of our clients' businesses to tailor solutions to clients' needs
- Working with senior bankers to help originate, structure and execute transactions
- Preparing presentations and other documents for both marketing purposes and live deals
- Conducting and coordinating due diligence processes
- Participating in various marketing and recruiting activities of the firm
- Possessing correct judgement and financial soundness
- Meeting the local regulatory and compliance requirements
- Fluency in Swiss German is mandatory
- University degree (BSc or MSc) ideally in Banking, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- CFA or CAIA are a plus
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Finance / M&A, preferably with a leading investment bank / boutique or with one of the Big 4
- Strong quantitative, numerical, analytical and financial modelling skills
- High energy and commitment as well as ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and high self-motivation
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written command in English and German
- High degree of maturity and strong commitment to integrity and teamwork
DealVery competitive package
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.