Senior Node.js developer(m/w/d)
Michael Page International, Hamburg
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Product with a high fun factor and a great code
- High responsibility and clean code
FirmenprofilDreamsituation: you work together with people, who could be your family, the development area reflects a high development area, now it's lunch time and see: there is your favourite lunch in the fridge. After lunch, you go back to work and everybody is absolutely passionate about the product, they're working for.
Don't let it be a Dreamsituation anymore. Apply now !
- You are responsible for the web development in Node.js to bring the product on the top of the market
- You work together with the frontend, design and database team to build the whole development circle
- You develop in an agile development area
- You write and document a code, which you can be proud of
- High degree of seniority in Node.js
- Understanding of MySQL so as MongoDB
- Focus on clean code and high quality standard
- Enthusiasm for latest trends within the IT scene
- A plus is a good understanding of devops and AWS
- You will get a high responsibility for the product and leave your footprints
- You will work for the company's product itself
- You will get high flexibility
- You will get a good package of salary and benefits
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.