Head of Quality Management (m/f/d)
Michael Page International, Dortmund
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- International Company
- Professional Products
Our client is a company that is constantly growing worldwide and are, therefore, looking for a competent QM leader for our headquarters in North Rhine-Westphalia as a Head of Quality Management.
- Oversee daily floor operations
- Manage quality objectives within established QM system
- Manage quality problem solving
- Ensure best practices are appropriately transferred across all plants
- Ability to mentor and lead → Leading by example and supporting the development of his/her team-members
- Hands-on mentality
- Computer literacy
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor or master degree in Engineering or equivalent (Chemistry, Material, Mining, etc.)
- At least 5 years' experience in similar quality and operational assignments
- Knowledge of regional and global operating standards and procedures such as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, OHSAS 18001
- Fundamental understanding of statistical methods
- Strong background in root cause analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, teamwork capability
- Fluent in German and English both written and spoken
- gross annually TBD
- company car
- mobile phone and laptop
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.