International HR Project Manager M&A
Michael Page International, Schaffhausen
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- *grow substantially through M&A
- *support or lead special projects
CompanyOur client is a leading global supplier with several manufacturing facilities around the globe. Actually they are much more than a supplier because they are very innovative and sustainable.
RoleYou are the point-of-contact across HR and ensures operational excellence in HR project management, processes and procedures.
You interact as a key driver in various projects and collaboration with the HR Operations in Warsaw and China.
You will implement the performance management process together with the Senior HR Director.
You drive process improvement opportunities and projects within HR and streamline the service delivery approach in close collaboration with the Senior HR Director.
You ensure that employee data transactions are completed accurately, quality controls are in place and all compliance requirements are met.
You leverage tools (Service Now, Insight, Sharepoint, Workday to support the HR Operations infrastructure and to make sure that the accessibility of HR data is granted.
You conduct HR analytics.
You provide support for HR initiatives such as M&A.
You will also act as a HR Manager for the Swiss based employees at the EMEA HQ.
- Knowledge of HR Shared Service Centre environment and process improvement work
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (Workday preferred)
- Efficient and effective administrative abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated continuous improvement success through innovation and problem-solving skills
- Highly-developed communication skills in terms of presentation, written and oral
- A pro-active self-starter
- Experience with internal and external audits
- Knowledge about applicable local, state, federal and even multinational employment laws
- Relevant HR or Project Management qualification at degree level or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of Swiss employment regulations and law
- IT proficiency (MS Office)
- Ability for navigating through a huge global framework and being able to set the right priorities
DealHigh learning curve in the field of HR M&A.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.