Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
Michael Page International, Dortmund
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- International Company
- Innovative Product
FirmenprofilOur client is a specialist for industrial and horticultural products as well as natural and sustainable building materials based on refined perlite and is well known for its almost limitless range of applications as well as its state-of-the-art product technology, intelligent systems and service-oriented ideas and practices.
- Work with existing team identifying and outlining projects to support Company development and continuous improvement projects
- Support Plants with planning, organization and execution of improvement and investment projects
- Take the lead in planning and realizing new facilities in international markets
- Monitor project progression, resolve issues as they arise and maintain the approved schedule, budget and Capex-Plan
- Update Management team regularly on status
- Adhere to legal and Company policies regarding a safe and clean workplace
- Comply with all Company and external regulations
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in work experience
- Leadership Skills
- Familiar with CAD programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of best practices in manufacturing
- Previous Supervisory or Management experience in a Manufacturing environment would be an asset
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Safety standards and requirements (HSE)
- Experience in project management
- Attractive salary
- Development opportunities
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.