Client Reporting, Database & Performance Analyst (m/f)
Michael Page International, Zürich
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Great opportunity for an IT/Investment savy professional
- Join a dynamic and future oriented asset manager
CompanyOur client is an international asset manager with its headquarters in the city center of Zurich. For its small and focused Performance Measurement Team, we're looking for a "Client Reporting, Database & Performance Analyst".
- Responsible for the establishment of client reporting including risk and performance analysis for all products and mandates
- Responsible for performance measurement, performance attribution and further development of relevant procedures in performance measurement
- Design, re-design and automatization of client reporting
- Focus on ad-hoc analysis and evaluations for clients and offerings
- Responsible for the adherence to GIPS standards
- Database programming and database management across systems (focus on data consistency and -migration)
- Part of different projects and member and contributor to several internal platforms and committees
- Academic training in Finance and IT with specific further education
- Work experience (3 to 5 years) in client reporting and performance analysis functions
- Extensive knowledge of database programming and management as well as of various software (Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, VBA; Barra, Bloomberg)
- Strong interest in and knowledge of statistics
- Flexible, fast, independent, reliable
- Fluent in English, German would be an asset
- Competitive package
- Working in a dynamic and rewarding environment
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.