Team Leader Logistics (m/f/d)
Michael Page International, Deutschland
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Multinational technology company located in Germany
- Interesting tasks as a Team Leader Logistics (m/f/d)
FirmenprofilOur client, a multinational technology company, is currently seeking a Team Leader Logistics (m/f/d) for different cities all over Germany in order to help them meet increasing demand and keep their world-call service running smoothly.
The position is to be filled at the earliest possible opportunity within the framework of a permanent position.
- Leading one of the main teams in the operations network (40-120 employees)
- Ensuring that all work flows are running smoothly and meeting customer expectations
- Training and integration of the team
- Motivating and inspiring the team
- Achieving progress and critical metric targets
- Safeguard the teams safety and promoting health and safety standards
- Leading cross functional teams
- Solving operational problems
- Maintaining inventory accuracy
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience in managing teams
- Demonstrable track record of problem solving
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attractive salary package
- National and international career opportunities
- International working environment
- Training activities
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.