Head Switzerland, Managing Director Family Office
Michael Page International, Zürich
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Opportunity to join a growing Family Office in Switzerland
- Dynamic financial Services company with global reach and outlook
FirmenprofilInternational Family Office / Financial Services company.
- Launch, build and head the new Switzerland - Zurich Office.
- Overall accountability to run the Swiss company's Sales/Client business with P&L responsibility,directly reporting the Board
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the sales organization's business
- Establish short- and long-term goals for the sales organization and bring new innovative ideas to win new market shares and clients
- Build up a comprehensive client footprint across Switzerland and the DACH region and establish new relationships for a sustainable growth of the company (other markets are also possible, e.g. USA or ASIA)
- Maintain and build brand awareness of the competitive landscape and opportunities for expansion and win new clients
- Building networks and raising awareness of the companies investment and implementation capabilities within the professional investment community
- Represent the company regularly at events and build new marketing initiatives
- Any other ad-hoc projects/duties and business development support as required
- Min 12+ years' experience in institutional sales, private markets sales
- The ideal candidate has a good overview and access to the Swiss & DACH investor's network
- Strong institutional client network in Switzerland & DACH region within the Pension Fund, Insurance and Asset Management industry (setting the focus on other regions is also possible eg. USA or ASIA if client network is available)
- Must have proven track record in sales and the ability to raise NNA
- Handle the relationship of the company's existing Investors' base
- Represent the company at Investors' networking events
- Communicative and well-presented, used to converse amongst senior executives
- Solution oriented person that is good with numbers and not afraid to be cold-calling
- Self-driven and ambitious personality with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in English and German language, any other language is a plus
VergütungspaketThe company offers the successfully hired candidate a very competitive compensation package.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.