Partner Sales & Agents Manager Europe (m/w/d)
Michael Page International, Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Worldwide leading company in the international oil & gas enviroment
- Senior-Role with extensive, international responsibility
FirmenprofilMy client is a worldwide operating company and one of the most valuable players inside the oil & gas environment.
This is a pan European job with regular place of work in North-Rhine Westpahlia.
In course of steady in investment and continuous improvement I am looking for a Partner Sales & Agents Manager Europe (m/w/d) to the earliest possible date. The role belongs to the Fleet Organisation which is responsible for the fuel card business.
- P&L accountability for delivering financial targets in the telesales Base segment and holding relationships to existing and potential new telesales agents
- Develop selection criteria, contracts and SLAs with agents (e.g. Telesales Agents)
- Conduct performance reviews with agents and adjust contracts if necessary
- In close cooperation with Direct Sales, Sales Support, Country Sales Manager and Strategy Manager develop a Route-to-market strategy
- Conduct market analysis of the Base and SME market and create an in-depth understanding of these customer segments
- Identify efficiencies and standardisation across Europe
- Master´s degree in Business or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written English, German and if possible 3rd language
- Comprehensive knowledge in analyzing, leading and developing external sales partners in an international environment (telesales agents, distributors)
- Excellent understanding of the B2B cards business/market
- Long term experience with a combination of disciplines including sales & marketing development with exposure to European teams and focus
- Profound strategy development and implementation skills
- Visionary, entrepreneurial mindset with digital affinity
- Ability to drive change and implementing new initiatives and innovations
- Translate market information and consumer trends into leading edge offers
- upper salary package with additional benefits and a company car
- key role with extensive developmental possibilities
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.