Wunder Mobility, Hamburg
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Expires at: 2019-12-31
Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Wunder Fleet, under the umbrella of Wunder Mobility, specializes in white-labeled, fleet management software – enabling any company to start their own car-, bike- and/or scooter-sharing service. Our Fleet product includes fleet management backend systems, the customer-facing frontend and Android and iOS applications for direct rental of vehicles. Our clients range across 5 continents with a total of 10.000+ vehicles. In the emerging sharing economy, we are currently one of the largest software-as-a-service providers in more than 30 cities worldwide.
Join Wunder and help us fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world!
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE
As System Administrator you will join the WunderFleet team during an exciting time of growth. You will work within a team to envision, design and implement high-level designs and technical requirements for our Fleet product. You thrive in a challenging and changing start-up environment and are always examining problems to develop and deliver impactful solutions.
WHAT WE DID RECENTLY
- Released our kick-scooter solution to make kick-scooters quickly and easily accessible around the globe
- Connected new telematic units with live vehicle tracking
- Built a fast on-boarding application to get more vehicles on the road in fewer times
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain production and development servers to keep the system online 24/7
- Setup infrastructure components
- Be available to solve urgent server problems
- Deploy the newest version of our product to all development and production servers
- Setup deployment pipelines
- Collaborate with Backend engineers to test and deliver features with high-quality and high-speed
- Enhance and expand your knowledge of infrastructure architecture, programming, and new technologies
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Manage own project requirements, deadlines, and quality
- 5+ years of previous infrastructure administration experience
- Excellent knowledge of backend and frontend infrastructures
- Experience with the following software technologies: PHP, MySql, AWS, Git
- Proficient English language skills
Nice to have
- Experience with YII2 framework
- German language skills
JOINING THE WUNDER TEAM MEANS…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership of their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.