Business Development Manager (m/f/d) Foodservice
Michael Page International, Düsseldorf
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- World leading Foodmanufacturer in a fast growing sector (B2B & B2C)
- Opportunity for an experienced BD Manager to take the next step in their career
FirmenprofilMy client is a world leading Foodmanufacturer. He is the worldwide market leader in flat breads and produces a quarter of all tortillas over the world. Except flour tortillas their range also consists of tortilla chips, wraps and other specialty breads like naan and pitta. In Europe, my client has six own plants. They supply to retailers, sandwich manufacturers and foodservice sectors.
If you want to be part of this success story and you are up for a new challange than apply now as Business Development Manager Germany/ Austria/ Switzerland (m/f/d).
- To spend 50% of the time in the field with customers, visiting accounts and selling and developing strong long term customer relationships.
- To increase the number of accounts in the territory.
- To work closely with Marketing to ensure effective co op marketing activity with accounts as well as to develop and effectively implement account specific promotions
- To provide structured customer / account feedback on the product and on competitor product innovations to the Commercial Director and to the Marketing team.
- To work closely with Customer Service teams to ensure service levels to accounts are maximised and managing the order book from sales order to on time delivery.
- At all times to possess an up to date knowledge of the market / industry.
- To possess an in depth knowledge of all accounts.
- To actively support PR events and trade shows as required.
- Develop sales plans.
- Effective delivery of agreed sales plans/forecasts.
- Improve Account/Product profitability.
- Present Brand plans and NPD plans to the Customer.
- Agree profitable promotional activity based on current capacity availability and financial data.
- Utilise Market data to seek out incremental opportunities.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related.
- several years' experience of successfully working in an account management role dealing with large Retail and Food-service customers.
- Hunter attitude.
- Ability to interpret data and negotiate contracts.
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to de-velop strong business relationships.
- Ability to develop strategic sales plans and follow through.
- Languages: English, German.
- Super competitive base salary
- Company Car
- Great business culture
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.