Teamlead Recruiting (m/w/d)
Michael Page International, Berlin
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- The company is well-known in Berlin
- In this role you have the possibility to lead a team
FirmenprofilThe Teamlead Recruiting (m/w/d) will work closely with the global recruiting team to ensure the best hiring decisions by fully understanding the staffing needs, and by creating new strategies for identifying, sourcing and recruiting candidates across a variety of industries and geographic locations. The position is located in Berlin.
- manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, develops and executes direct sourcing/candidate attraction strategies across various industries and geographies, and implements recruitment strategies, interview processes, and new techniques as needed
- provide recruitment counsel and guidance to Departments and hiring managers to define recruitment needs, requirements, develop job descriptions, and advise hiring managers on hiring best practices
- screen applications and candidates and conduct telephone and in-person interviews using a variety of interview techniques (e.g., Biographical, Competency Based, Behavioral), ensuring fit for the organization
- ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience from start to finish, draft employment offers and negotiate packages based on current salary, budget and internal equity, as well as liaises with external immigration counsel on visa processes for international new hires
- provide data and information to management to assist with effective resource planning, identification of future talent needs and status of recruitment activities/job vacancies, and support training initiatives focused on recruitment, competency identification, behavioral interviewing and coaching
- Minimum of 3 years' recruiting experience for a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and other recruitment related technology preferred; Workday is a plus
- Experience proactively sourcing candidates via LinkedIn and other online tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative style and approach, and ability to work effectively across cultures;
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process;
- Flexible, positive and solutions oriented
- Detail oriented with a high sense of urgency
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments
- Attractive Salary
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.