Senior Relationship Manager (VP, Director)
Michael Page International, Zürich
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Great opportunity in Banking Sector
- Dynamic, innovative employer
FirmenprofilOur client is a European global operating Retail, Corporate- and Investment Bank. For their expanding business in Switzerland we are looking for a Relationship Manager for the Corporate- Investment Banking department to be based in Zurich.
- You will be responsible for quality and depth of client relationships and overall financial performance of corporate clients in the assigned client portfolio
- Acquisition and further development of existing business relationship with corporates in Switzerland
- Build a strategic dialogue and marketing the full range of products to act as the Bank's representative to clients up to Board Level
- Originate, lead, negotiate and close new transactions in close cooperation with the relevant product specialists
- You will develop strategic client account plans for each client considering client needs, business potential and appropriate risk allocation
- You will be responsible for the credit quality and KYC validity of the portfolio
- You have a Master degree in Finance, Banking, Economics or related disciplines; relevant certification (e.g. CFA) is a plus
- 6-10 years of commercial work experience including relationship management and/or corporate banking product expertise
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business, close transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally
- Excellent skills in written English: near- native knowledge and strong verbal communication, French and/or German are a plus.
VergütungspaketThe ideal candidate shares the ambition to become a leading corporate banking partner for companies in Switzerland.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.