PMO Project Officer
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Job Type: Full Time
Your role: Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a ground-breaking project? Are you able to provide pro-active administration support to project or program managers?
We're looking for a PMO Project Officer to:
• ensure full range of Project / Program administration
• organize team meetings /workshop logistics
• support the production and maintenance of project documentation
• create and maintain the Project plan
• prepare and publish project status reports and financial forecasts required as part of project control
• ensure documentation and tracking of project risks, issues, action logs and project deliverables
• embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying
• raise control deficiencies and drive diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
• create program/project set up in extract, project server, etc.
• provide support to Program/Project Managers in creation of project status reports, project plans, compliance and financial reporting.
Your team: You will be part of the Regulatory Management function at UBS Asset Management, reporting into the Regional Head of Delivery and be based in Zurich.
Your expertise: • ideally 3-5 years of experience within the financial services industry
• excellent problem solving and strong business analytics capabilities
• excellent written and oral communication skills enabling the individual to present complex topics
• excellent communication skills in English
• intellectual curiosity, resilience, commitment, self-motivation and the proven capacity to operate effectively also under tight deadlines
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• an expert at building networks and connections
• known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
• advanced user in MS Excel/ MS Access/ MS PowerPoint
• proactive and hands-on mentality
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Join us: We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.