Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
Michael Page International, Bonn
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- New opportunity in a highly motivated team
- International leading company in the automotive sector
FirmenprofilOur client is an international leading company in the automotive sector in the greater area of Bonn. The company is characterized by a dynamic environment and a highly motivated team.
- Assist in coordination of budget, strategic and forecasting planning processes
- Preparation of monthly reports that summarize the results
- Assist in preparation of analysis and presentations for the management board
- Summarize, analyze and report profitability and cash flow results by plant and manage consolidation of results
- Complete ad-hocfinancialanalysis
- Project work
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial or comparable qualification
- Multiple years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative competencies
- Understands complex concepts and the relationships between issues and problems
- Demonstrated analytical, and planning competencies
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively across the organization
- Advanced Excel-skills
- Ideally Hyperion and SAP experience
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
- Attractive salary package
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.