Execution Sales Trader (m/w)
Michael Page International, Zug
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Great opportunity with a growing and dynamic
- Dynamic work environment
FirmenprofilOur client is a successful and growing prime broker.
- Proactively work alongside the companies directors, covering the desk with a proactive approach
- Coverage of Family Offices, UHNWI's, Institutional clients, Asset Managers, etc.
- Must have a track record of revenue generation and proben track record in sales
- Candidate needs to display the strong potential and the learning ability, to be able to establish succesful future long-term account relationships
- Candidate proactively identifies trade opportunities and collaberates with other team members
- Bachelors degree or higher from a top university/business school or similar
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience in trading capacity or within sales of financial products within an investment bank or asset manager
- Ability to multi-task, handle ambiguity, collaborate with others, research and analyze tpoics
- Solution oriented , hi displays high motivation to learn and displays strong interest for the business and has above average willingness to learn new tasks taught on the job
- Outgoing personality, likable and well respected team player
- Good knowledge of the financial markets and products and familiar with Microsoft Office / Bloomberg Terminal
- High level of fluency in German and English is required
VergütungspaketCompetative package and a real opportunity to grow
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.