HR Director Germany MedTech (m/w/d)
Michael Page International, München
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Global Player in the Medical Technology Sector
- HR Lead Strategical Position for Munich and Sulzbach
FirmenprofilOur Client is one of the leading companies in Advanced Wound Care.
The Group offers a wide range of healthcare solutions available on all distribution segments (hospitals, pharmacies, drugstores, mass-markets or even organic shops). The Group's internal start-up develops innovations in connected healthcare. 3 100 employees participate in these missions in 22 countries, among which 10 industrial production sites serve the needs of their clients.
The German market belongs to the Group's Medical division chairing in Paris. The German entity has 200 employees with a well-positioned portfolio in a very competitive environment.
The Company operates in two sites in Germany (Sulzbach & Munich). There is an intensive travel activity between the two sites.
AufgabengebietResponsible to drive and implement the HR policies, processes, plans and activities which are aligned with the local business strategy and the Company agenda in order to achieve the Company operational and strategic objectives.
Contribute to & execute HR policies: Ensure that the Company HR policies and procedures are correctly and appropriately understood, respected and implemented in compliance with prevailing laws of company policies
Organizational Design & Development: Analyze organization issues and aligns the organizational structure, systems and processes to support business goals in a view to increase team and organizational performance taking account of the Company principles, policies & local business context.
Performance & Talent Management: Prepare and communicate annual guidelines for performance evaluation process, follow up on the process execution with the management and staff to ensure adherence, compliance and quality; Implement succession planning and talent management plans that support business goals.
Compensation and Benefits: Build the annual salary plan considering local regulatory requirements, competitive practices, global policies & recommendations as well as local budget
Employee Engagement: Establish and maintain effective win-win working relationships with managers, employees and their representatives through an environment that fosters communication and co-operation.
HR Organizational Alignment: Collaborate and provide business insight to global HR to ensure initiatives and projects are designed and implemented that support business people plans.
Process and technology Management: Work with payroll agent to administer payroll and benefits in compliance with local regulations.
Safety: Ensure that the facility and work environment is compliant with the Company guiding principles as well as local labor laws and work closely together with the works council.
AnforderungsprofilUniversity degree or equivalent.
Long term of HR generalist experience in a Multi-National Company ideally within the German Market. This means that the candidate:
- Is able to combine a true operational hands-on approach, possess 'can-do attitude' and 'get things done' mind-set
- Is able to partner with the business, leadership team, the line managers and the employees. Must be able to build and effectively communicate / manage interpersonal relationships across the Company and influence at all levels of the local organization.
- Demonstrates strong execution skills & disciplined approach to execute HR policies & programs, is results-driven.
- Can partner with the leadership team to sustain a culture of consistent transparency, demonstrating fairness in employees dealings and compliance to business practice standards
- Takes ownership and accountability for all HR related operations including maintenance of HR systems, processes as well as compliance of business operations; Is able to understand the business case and advocates change management.
- Has sound knowledge of local regulations. Strong work ethics.
- Display solid understanding of all the disciplines within HR: Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, HR Systems (ERP), HR operations, Employee engagement and Organizational development.
- Speaks and write German and English fluently. French is a plus.
- Has relevant experience in a fast paced commercial environment and has a strong experience in dealing with the works council.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.