Project Manager (m/f/d)
Michael Page International, Zug
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- International and fast-paced environment
- Desired expertise in SFDC, SAP and project managemt within SCM
CompanyOur client, an international company specialized in the logistics and trading industry located in the Zug area, is currently looking for a proactive and hands-on Project Manager starting as soon as possible.
RoleWorking in close co-operation with Sales Origination and Deal Structuring teams, as well as Operations and Finance teams you will work out profitable, compliant trades that are aligned to our strategy, fit our business model and meet our financial and risk criteria. The ideal candidate will be able to build strong relationships at all levels within the customer's organization and will have well developed customer-facing skill sets. The Project Manager will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. The tasks consist of the following activities:
- Identify and understand customer requirements, help formulate workable trades and communicate these effectively to our internal organization.
- Ensure smooth and timely implementation of customer projects.
- Prepare parameters for operational service levels and support the preparation of client contracts together with sales and our legal department.
- Monitor the overall running of the trade throughout the lifespan of the deal.
- Resolve any issues and problems arising with the trade.
- Monitor and report on trade performance and profitability.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Contribute to the culture of continuous improvement and a spirit of cooperation across our organization.
CandidateFor this function, the successful candidate should provide a strong proficiency in supply chain project management, whilst showing proven record in the following requirements:
- Proven track record in Project Management.
- Diplomatic and accomplished in finding pragmatic solutions within a strong compliance framework.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- Supply chain and logistics experience is a significant advantage.
- Experience and strong skills in finance and/or trading.
- Energetic, adaptable and keen to work in a dynamic environment.
- Fully fluent in English, both spoken and written. Any additional language is an advantage.
- IT Skills: Salesforce.com / SAP / Excel / PowerPoint
- Bachelor's / Master's level education
DealDo you enjoy working on diverse projects with an international scope? Are you willing to join an entrepreneurial team and make change happen? If this opportunity caught your interest do not hesitate to apply now.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.