International Field Service Engineer (m/f)
Badenoch + Clark, Zürich
- Travel all over the world, focusing on resolving outstanding issues and / or controlling of bioprocesses and biotechnologies
- Discuss and consult project planning with the service Ccordinator and communicate required material and resources to solving problems
- Work closely with the internal engineering team to communicate time schedules and discuss possible solutions
- Ensure optimal technical installation and IT system design
- Install and setup our solutions at the customers site
- Prepare technical training and documentation for customers and relevant internal teams
- Degree in Electronics, Electromechanics, Biotechnology or vocational education with a proven track record as a Field Service Engineer
- A minimum of three-year experience in a position with a strong focus on trouble shooting and commissioning
- Ideally experience in the area of field service or maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of the BioTech (MedTech) industry, bioprocess technologies, SPS and electromechanics
- Excellent in English. Any other language is of a great advantage
- International travel flexibility
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Stress resistant and able to work with multiple stakeholders
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.