Controller (m/f/d) - Asian/Korean Market
Michael Page International, München
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- International, innovative IT-company
- (Senior) Controlling, Finance
FirmenprofilWe are currently looking for a controller with Korean language skills for an innovative, globally successful customer in the IT environment.
- Management support by researching and collecting financial data
- Providing financial information and data for customers
- Analyse variances and support the financial statements
- Support the financial closing, budgeting and forecasting
- Take part in internal audits and process improvements
- Enhance the budget management and guarantee the appropriate report of related data
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Business Administration or a comparable pathway
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience within a controlling position in a multinational company
- Fluent language skills in English and Korean, German will be an asset
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective problem solving and communicative skills
- High proficiency with MS Office and SAP (FI/CO)
- Innovative, multinational work environment
- Further development opportunities
- Modern working space with flexible working hours
- A competitive salary package
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.