World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 43 countries and services more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux employees who have already identified with these values !
1. Purpose of the function:
Collaborate with the Category Manager / Manager / Purchasing Director to define and implement the purchasing strategies for the categories under his responsibility, ensuring their deployment throughout the company and that any local action is in line with the Global category strategies. Site-level support actions: Manage local suppliers and their performance and ensure contract compliance.
2. Main missions:
• Design, develop and communicate on Purchasing strategies under the responsibility of the Category Manager and manage their implementation through the bioMérieux organization (global responsibility). Master your categories in terms of cost, benchmark, market trends ...
• Negotiate and define the terms and conditions / contracts. Manage framework agreements. Manage contract compliance and execution and document key events related to the life of the contract. Manage disputed claims / situations with suppliers. Manage Supplier performance, supplier relationship and manage vendor changes.
• Identify and manage the risk analysis of the supplier basket. Define the supplier panel and its implementation. Manage supplier panel performance for his / her categories and conduct regular vendor performance and business evaluation
• Prepare and conduct negotiations with suppliers with an annual QCD performance objective. Define and manage QCD improvement initiatives over the long term.
3. Main Purchasing Categories:
• Site support services: Integrated facilities management, asset management, security, furniture, soft and hard services, outsourcing ...
• Laboratory supplies and equipment (equipment and furniture, maintenance, calibration ...)
• Logistics equipment (forklifts, storage furniture ...