Global License & Wholesale Brand Manager
Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
You will join the Marketing Brand & Projects team that consists of Project/Production Leads, Brand Managers, Graphic Designers, Copywriters and Content Managers. You will report to the Marketing Brand & Projects Director. You will work closely alongside the Marketing, Product, License and Wholesale teams, as well as directly with our global markets.
- Lead and manage day to day communication with Licensee marketing contacts, bringing their input and needs into regular marketing conversations and production scopes each season/year.
- Lead and manage relationships with key potential/current wholesale partners,
- Helping develop customised marketing materials to support these partnerships.
- Point of contact for our global markets on how to handle key local wholesale partnerships, and help provide customised marketing solutions to support these partnerships.
- Translate and evaluate different internal stakeholders’ input within projects, defining feasible scopes based on strategy, budget and creative ideas for the determined goals.
- Attend key licensee design milestone meetings and provide input from wholesale and marketing perspective on how best to structure and communicate the collection each season.
- Attend key main collection design milestones to get a pulse on progress and provide wholesale input where appropriate.
- Connect with the existing Brand Manager and other marketing team members regularly to ensure Licensee and Wholesale partners are communicating the brand in the most consistent and premium way possible.
- Deliver omni-channel support to Licensees, Wholesale partners and markets globally.
- Provide analysis regularly and on demand for marketing activities and business potential/results.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Brand Manager, Licensee Manager, Marketing Manager, or similar, with knowledge of marketing processes.
- Deep knowledge of brand/product licensing and licensee partnership management.
- Experience from managing wholesale marketing programs for various clients and purpose
- Ability to manage multiple licensees and wholesale projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Excel at multitask, prioritise and making sure deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical skills needed to review strategies, results, contracts and more.
- Great at communicating with different stakeholders in a clear and professional way also comfortable presenting to both small/large groups
- Comfortable discussing with senior stakeholders to define project scopes and drive projects forward.
- Comfortable taking decisions when appropriate and efficiently executing on decisions overall.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, take ownership and responsibility for license/wholesale projects and relationships.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote ability for budgets, presentations and more.
- Educational background in Communication, Business, Digital Media or Marketing
- Preferred experience from licensee/licensing management with marketing
- Preferred experience with wholesale marketing, specifically within fashion/retail Multi-market / international experience
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/01/12 We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.
The ad will be open during Christmas holiday and New Year and therefore feedback on your application will be delayed. Thank you for your patience!