HR Manager Retail
Country: Sweden Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Sweden Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Stockholm Brand: adidas
In this role your main focus will be to provide a high-quality HR business partnership to adidas Own Retail Stores within the specified market, You will business partner with Retail Director and Store Managers to ensure that all store management teams are equipped with the necessary tools to manage and develop their teams in accordance with HR policies and processes and in line with local employment legislation.
- To be the leader and promotor of all people related strategies, processes, policies and directives.
- To provide a trusted and confidential business partner service to the Retail Director, Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers and advise on employee relations in all stages of employment
- To partner with Retail Director and Store Managers to identify ‘Top Talent’ in stores, using succession planning tools, Team Line Up and Performance Management process #Mybest and ensure Personal Development Plans are set up in accordance with business processes.
- To train and support Store Managers within the market on all ‘People’ related topics to ensure competence and compliance specified by the business.
- To partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure timely and proactive recruitment. Assisting Retail Director and Store Managers where required in the recruitment process i.e interviews, assessment days and shortlisting to ensure the correct recruitment methods are used in a consistent manner
- To manage the end to end process for all Real Estate store opening including recruitment, on-boarding and training of HR processes.
- To manage the end to end process for all Real Estate store closures projects, including collective or individual consultation processes, legal compliance in accordance with employment legislation.
- To conduct annual store audits to ensure consistency and compliance across all stores in the specified market, focusing on more frequent audits for stores requiring additional support i.e Non-Compliant, Poor performing Stores.
- To champion all Recognition and People Engagement related activities, topics and events i.e People Pulse.
- To identify and communicate local store needs and best practices to the Retail Training function in collaboration with the Retail Director and Store Managers.
- To carry out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role
- Retail Director, Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers and employees
- HR Director, HR team members, locally, regionally and globally
- Talent and Rewards Partners and Experts
- Works Council
- HR Services
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Fully knowledgeable in Swedish Employment legislation (legal competence within additional Nordic countries is a plus).
- HR subject matter expert, use of HR metrics, maintains external perspective, anticipating people trends, basic employee relations.
- Preferably HR experience from retail.
- Commercial awareness, customer focus, basic understanding of business value chain and key processes
- Basic consulting and counselling capabilities. Ability to deliver and support the selling of HR solutions to the business
- A good team player with the ability to direct, motivate and coach
- Ability to support and provide high-level HR service, challenge, listen and understand needs and provide solutions.
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Mature, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative.
- Confident, creative and collaborative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentations skills
- Ability to create and implement processes, bring in new ideas and try new methods supporting our business and people strategy
- Shows understanding of the overall strategy and the relevance for tasks
- Provides logical, compelling arguments and reasons for own ideas and recommendations
Requisite Education and Experience:
- University degree or equivalent (preferably main subject HR/Personnel Management)
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in the field of HR (preferably in an international organization and/or retail)
- English fluent (written and oral)
- Experience working across Nordics (Norway, Finland, Denmark) a plus
We may start interviews before end of application and would therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!
Posting Notes: Stockholm || Sweden || Sweden || || adidas || Europe, Middle East & Africa ||