Architect & Solution Consultant - Sweden
Visible for Experteer Members
Stockholm, Stockholms Län - Sweden
Senior Specialist / Project Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Spacemaker has developed a game-changing AI technology that helps users discover smarter ways to maximize the potential of a building site. Our product lets the user generate and explore a multitude of site proposals, sort out the best ones, and provides detailed analyses for each of them. It enables a fantastic level of insight and a collaborative workflow among architects, engineers, real estate developers, and municipalities.
We are already experiencing a very strong, global demand for our software and looking to upgrade our capabilities with world-class talent. We hope this is you!
What we do:
The Nordic real estate & architectural industry has welcomed us with open arms, and we are proud and thankful for being invited to partner with the top players. To further develop these partnerships and continue building new relationships with real estate developers, we are now searching for additional team members for our customer-facing teams in the Nordics.
We offer a fantastic opportunity at one of the fastest growing, proptech companies in the world, currently present across Oslo (HQ), Boston (Research), UK, Spain and Sweden.
We’re looking for team-players who’s looking to join an ambitious team with a great vision of helping architects and developers designing better, more sustainable cities worldwide. We therefore believe you are trustworthy, persistent person and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our working environment is very fast-paced, democratic and we always think about solving problems as a collaborative team. You will take part of unique company culture in a start-up environment but at the same time we offer a competitive salary, stock option program, international working environment grounded in Nordic values
As a Solution Consultant you will be part of the commercial organization within Spacemaker at our newly opened Stockholm office. You will be focusing on sales and building up the Swedish market and educating the industry stakeholders about our innovative AI product. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most promising proptech scale-ups in the world, being part of the early phase, continuing building out our Nordic market presence, defining best practices and giving input to our overall product-market strategy.
You will have a big commercial drive, high activity level and act as the industry expert supporting our Account Executives (sales) with product demos in client meetings. You have a genuine interest in technology, solid customer-facing experience and a great communicator/story-telling capabilities.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Attend client meetings, alongside the sales team, demoing our AI product and providing appropriate technical and industry expertise
- Working closely and collaboratively with clients/architects to advise on effective solutions and provide industry best practice lessons
- Respond to clients requests for information on the technical side and produce easy-to-consume materials
- Ensuring that client requirements are adequately reflected in the company’s product pipeline, where appropriate
- Liaise with product team to provide input to overall product roadmap
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success as part of an account team
- Support marketing events (demo booths)
- Fluent in minimum one Scandinavian language (NO/SE/DK)
- Architect with business mindset and minimum 7-10 years of experience
- Good technical acumen and understanding of software tools (e.g, Autodesk, Rhino, Grasshopper etc)
- A story-teller with ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- A problem solver who is prepared to use their initiative and present solutions rather than issues; the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with the flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks in an organised way, and the ability to prioritise and work effectively
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to pivot and adapt to changing requirements whilst maintaining a consistent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, reliable and hard-working, with a strong work ethic
- A genuine team player, with a "can-do" attitude
- Additional languages