Marketing Manager KitchenAid SDA for Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark)
Part of Whirlpool Corporation, KitchenAid Europe Inc. is selling throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa a range of premium Small Domestic Appliances (SDA), starting with the iconic Stand Mixer, well known by all pastry lovers. Throughout its long history, KitchenAid has remained true to its roots as the brand for those who are passionate about cooking and, with each new development, continues to deliver a mix of sophisticated professional technique and iconic design. Whirlpool Corporation is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 97,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2015. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
We are seeking/looking for an experienced individual to join our organization in Stockholm, Sweden for the position of Marketing Manager KitchenAid SDA for Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark) Distributor contacts with Baltics and Iceland. This position will be a temporary contract for 1 year with possible extension.
- Key point of contact for marketing activities in Nordics
- Translate marketing strategies (brand initiatives and launch plans) into local marketing plans.
- Customize local marketing plans by channel/account
- Plan and drive product launches and create follow-up plans
- Responsible for local social - and digital media plan (website, social, recipes, Online / Offline)
- Monitor execution of local PR plan.
- Main point of contact for local ambassadors.
- Adapt marketing material to local and customer needs
- Create concepts and prepare sell in/sell out offers and trade partner promotions. Deploy and monitor
- Together with sales team develop promo plan
- Conduct business analysis and gather market insights to set priorities to channel sales teams
- Coordinate and execute trade partner specific activities
- Prepare and participate in key trade partner meetings
- Efficiently and effectively manage budget
- Develop & drive local co operations
- Master degree in Marketing and/or International Business
- +5 years’ experience in trade, brand or product marketing
- Experience working with a premium brand
- Consumer-oriented mindset and channel and market insight
- Experience of product launch.
- Experience in development and implementation of concepts
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Cross functional team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Sales, PR & Social Media
- Enjoy working in a small team.
- Pragmatic, positive and driven.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.