Visible for Experteer Members
Stockholm, Stockholms Län - Sweden
Senior Specialist / Project Manager
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our growing tech team based in Stockholm. As an Engineering Manager at Acast you will be people manager for all engineers in your team and work closely with our product team as well as the tech leadership team to deliver the highest quality product into the market and make sure that the members in your team are growing. The role is part time people manager and part time individual contributor and you will build and support a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, and feedback as well as hands-on coding.
Our engineering team is mostly located in central Stockholm, but with a remote first culture we’re able to bring on people who prefer full time remote work.
- Enjoy developing and growing people
- Advocate agile software development and engineering best practices
- Have leadership, communication and relationship building skills
- Are curious and can adapt quickly and enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- You will take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation
- Monthly wellness allowance
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!
Product & Tech – Tech : Tech Global Development