Product Sales Specialist Southern Europe
Product Sales Specialist Southern EuropeJob Location: France Work Hours (i.e. 9-5): Hours Per Week: Experience Required: Education Required: Travel Percentage: Relocation Provided:
Give hope. Give health. Make your mark in the fight against cancer.
At Accuray, we make a direct and powerful impact on the lives of cancer patients every day — helping them live longer, better lives. But our commitment to innovation offers a truly unique opportunity: the chance to change the fight against cancer — helping to develop, introduce and support new treatment delivery systems and software that will give new hope and new health to cancer patients and cancer survivors around the world.
OUR VISION AND MISSION is to work passionately to create a future without the fear, pain or human suffering of cancer. We pursue this by developing precise, innovative tumor treatment solutions that empower clinicians and help cancer patients live longer, better lives.
Accuray develops, manufactures and sells radiotherapy systems that make cancer treatments shorter, safer, personalized and more effective, ultimately enabling patients to live longer, better lives. Our radiation treatment delivery systems in combination with fully-integrated software solutions set the industry standard for precision and cover the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery procedures.
The Product Sales Specialist is responsible for facilitating the necessary steps in order to fulfill the forecast/budgetary figures and for the Installed Base upgrade sales quota for the assigned territory. This position will report to the Regional Business Director of the Region. The position is home-based in France.
- Demonstrate/ Promote/Monitor orders from existing and potential customers.
- Demonstrates products and services including PowerPoint presentations/product demonstrations and assists in the selection of those best suited to customer’s needs. This requires the ability to effectively present all options to the customer and to understand the optimal service/upgrade environment for Accuray.
- Familiarizes established accounts and be the primary contact for all installations relative to new products, options and upgrades available as well as service agreement details and options (market penetration).
- Directly and indirectly ensures that customers and distribution partners are well educated for optimal product use. Responsible for continuing customer education with regard to new capabilities and upgrades that improve customer experience and clinical capabilities.
- Responsible for the Accuray Installed Base upgrade sales quota for the assigned region.
- Responsible for complete knowledge of territory installed base for Accuray, including:
- Service agreements
- All pertinent agreements/contracts
- Facilitate the exchange of information to new and existing customers.
- Achieve activity targets for new prospects and existing customers through customer meetings, road show presentations, workshops and events.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for the territory.
- Participate in trade shows and congresses.
- Manage existing customers’ expectations (account management).
- Attend site visits at CyberKnife and TomoTherapy centers within the territory.
- Communicate effectively with the various departments within the European organization in particular with the Marketing and Service teams.
- Work with and support the Regional Business Director and Regional Business Managers to reach sales targets within the territory by increasing the size of the sales funnel with qualified prospects.
- Detect and develop short/midterm sales opportunities.
- Increase the awareness and acceptance of CyberKnife & TomoTherapy within the Neurosurgery and Radiotherapy communities.
- Work closely with the respective Business Managers for tender preparation and offers.
- A Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering/Medicine/Medical Physics or related field.
- At least three (3) years professional sales experience in selling capital Equipment in the assigned territory is highly desired. Experience in an upgrade sale environment preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with oncology, radiotherapy, IMRT, Radiosurgery, medical Physics and other hospital/healthcare practices.
- Good level of French and English (read, written, spoken).
- Experience demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills including an ability to give technical presentation to large audience and to communicate at all levels.
- Customer Relation skills.
- Experience with MS Office (Word and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to complete all sales related administrative tasks such as quote requests and accurate opportunity management and forecasting within the customer relationship management system.
- Ability to be self-motivated and to work independently.
- Team worker and loyal team member.
- Dynamic, proactive and driven to high levels of accomplishment.
- Capability to work home based while keeping a high standard of motivation, professionalism and Ethic.
- Willingness to travel at least 60% of the time within the dedicated territory.
- Driving License is mandatory.
At Accuray Our commitment to patient-first outcomes drives an inclusive and collaborative work environment where the best ideas rise to the top — and everyone works to push them further. We value diversity in both the professional and personal backgrounds of our employees, as this variety adds rich energy to every team, every project and every work day. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.