Italian Speaking Lawyer/Avvocato (Luxembourg/Lussemburgo )
Lexius Search, Luxembourg
Desired areas of expertise:
For our client, A financial services company in Luxembourg we are looking for a
Per un nostro cliente, leader nel campo dei servizi alle imprese, stiamo ricercando un preparato
Laywer /avvocato senior relationshipmanager legal
You will manage client companies and undertake business development towards clients.
- Manage client companies: coordinate legal, administrative and banking activities
for client companies,
- Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is
consistent with the client company’s purpose and is within the legal and
economic framework of the company.
- Develop existing and new business relations and expand client base; obtain
additional work from client as well as referrals to new clients,
- Be the main contact person for clients for day to day business of client company,
- Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
- Supervise, coordinate, administer and control the work of the paralegals and
accountants including the processing of documentation.
- Ultimately responsible for the client files,
- Keep the client companies in legal good standing,
- As a Senior Relationshipmanager Legal you will share your knowledge and
experience with the other Accountmanagers within your team.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Preferably holder of a Master degree in law, tax at University level,
- Good command of English and Italian language, other languages may be convenient however not a must,
- Good presentation and client oriented,
- Four to five years, longer is also possible of experience in a similar position or with a professional services
firm, e.g. a law firm, big 4 firm etc
- We are looking for someone who either lives in or wants to come to Luxembourg
- persons relocating to Luxembourg will be offered a relocation package
- You have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel & Outlook),
- You are able to solve problems, have a pro-active approach, work independently,
are a team player, you demonstrate excellent communication and organizational
skills, stress resistant and an ability to meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Brigitte Welters at (+31) 0641950252.
Se sei interessato a questa posizione, invia il tuo Curriculum Vitae in formato word + un’indicazione circa il compenso che vorresti a:
attn: Brigitte Welters
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.