Global Customer Relationship Operations (m/f/d)
Yara, Berlin, Berlin - Deutschland
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Our client Yara Digital Farming is looking for a Global Customer Relationship Operations (m/f/d) in Berlin. We are looking for a Global Customer Relationship Operations who will collaborate with Growth Marketing, Business Intelligence and Product Development to ensure the business has the right technical architecture and is leveraging platform capabilities to execute our Customer-centric Relationship strategy.
About Yara and Digital Farming
The digital revolution in agriculture will allow a step-change in the optimum use of crop nutrition products, which help to feed the world and protect the planet. As population grows we need to find a way to produce much more food, with less resources in a more sustainable way. We believe Digital Farming is one key answer to these challenges. Digital Farming is set up to help shape the future tools from Yara and explore how we can transfer our unique knowledge to help farmers increase yield and reduce emissions based on new ways of collaborating and new technologies. It adds new offerings for farmers, and allows us to reach more farmers in a more deep interaction.
We are quickly expanding our portfolio of activities in line with implementing our aspirational digital roadmap, while launching global scale-up thanks to initial successes. Solution innovation, development and successful commercialization is pivotal for the success of Digital Farming.
This includes customer value focused pricing methods as well as mechanisms in place to monitor and adjust pricing based on market specific requirements and revenue optimization. This role will need to deliver robust data analysis to understand how to deliver new business models which are optimized for our global digital solution offering and the behavior of our customers/users and segments.
- Ensure the successful technical development and operations of complex cross-channel, cross-device customer relationship tools using data and available technologies
- Translate marketing requirements into technical specifications, to build custom solutions with
Customer Relationship and Customer Data-related platforms
- Develop highly personalized content across Customer Relationship tools, using HTML, CSS and other scripting languages required
- Define, document, and maintain process flows to ensure full utilization of Customer Relationship tools
- Understand, test and onboard enhancements and opportunities within Customer Relationship tools
- Keep up-to-date with marketing and technology trends; mobile CRM, content, data, etc.
- Supervise, train and coach stakeholders to leverage Customer Relationship tools for customer engagement and retention
- Minimum 2+ years experience of CRM / audience segmentation experience
- Experience with Salesforce in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Ability to communicate to across Marketing & Technology departments
- Strong interest in technology and how to apply it to deliver against digital CRM strategie
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Values and results driven
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction.
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
- The opportunity to shape an organization in its early stage
- To directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- An unlimited working contract and a very competitive remuneration
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours and support for part time working models
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- To choose your own preferred hardware (CYOD)
The recruitment process will be handled by Morgan Philips Executive Search, and your submitted documents will be shared with the agency.
As a global organization we actively strive to reflect the diversity in society. We therefore encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply, and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
If you have interest to apply for this role, please send your application to Daniel Joseph at email@example.com.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.