Global Tax Accounting & Reporting - Tax Manager / REF. E512
Thoma & Partner Management Consulting AG, Zug - Schweiz
Desired areas of expertise:
Our client is one of the world's largest globally natural resource compaies, a mayor producer and and trader of more than 90 commodities. This expertise is provided in over 50 countries and 90 offices.
Tax reporting bridges the gap between two different sets of rules - accounting standards an tax law. This overlap will continue to grow with the increasing momentum towards tax transparency initiatives around the globe. In order to strengthen our team, wa are looking for a tax professional with career ambition, who will support the Headquarter's Group Tax accounting and reporting team.
- Quarterly and annual income tax reporting review for designated countries
- Analyse the effekctive tax rate in accordance with IAS12 and IAS34
- Provide tax reporting advice to accountants/controllers on income tax accounting matters (IAS12)
- Help with the preparation of the tax disclosure note für the annual report
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Tax Reporting Software
- Support the Global Head of Accounting & Reporting to implement and maintain a global tax risk framework
- 3-4 years experience in tax accounting & reporting in an international environment
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and SWISS GAAP
- Tax reporting software experience
- Hyperion knowledge (Enterprise/HFM) is a plus
- MS Office
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- English written and spoken mandatory, other languages are a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
- Excellent team player, open minded and initiative personality
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.