Manager Accountant (Luxembourg)
Lexius Search, Luxembourg
Desired areas of expertise:
Manager Accountant (Luxembourg)
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Luxembourg, we are looking for a talented Manager Accountant. The Manager Accountant reports to the Team Manager Accountant. They are collectively responsible for all matters at hand.
The Manager Accountant is accountable for managing and developing
team members and the profitability of own client portfolio. This position is also
accountable for revenue generation and development and client satisfaction and
retention, as well as performance and growth of existing client portfolio.
As Manager Accountant you will beworking on the execution of consolidation and reporting tasks related to client companies in LuxGAAP, USGaap, UKGaap or IFRS.
As Manager Accountant, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports.
- Working closely with our Relationship Managers Accounting or Legal as well as
with external accountants, law firms and tax advisors.
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial
reports and statements.
- Supporting and mentoring a talented team of junior and Relationship Managers.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting,
Economics or equivalent
- Have 5-7 years working experience in accountancy matters and reporting
- Have good knowledge of IFRS and Luxembourg GAAP and/or US GAAP
- Want to succeed, learn and grow
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team.
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is an advantage
- BA or Master Degree in Finance
- Preferably a minimum of 4 years working experience with an administrative
service provider or a Big 4 accountancy firm
- Account Management and professional expertise
- Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills
We offer you
A challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae in English and covering letter outlining your interest in the role via e-mail to email@example.com
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.