ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - BERLIN - Fashion & Luxury Market
Tailor&Fox, Berlin, Berlin - Germania
Desired areas of expertise:
For our Client, an important Italian Company operating in the Fashion & Luxury Market, for the developing of their Shop in Germany, we are looking for the following Profile:
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
The best Candidate is a person with deep passion for Fashion & Luxury, with at least 3 years direct experiences in managing a store and coordinating people in an international environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide exceptional Customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting Customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of products, as well as of the brand history and heritage.
- To build and strengthen relationships with Customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the Customers at ease.
- To contribute to the Store Team will be key to accomplish the goals set by the Management and to maintain Visual standards and general maintenance.
- To assist and to train the sales staff in order to ensure outstanding Customer services.
- To ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with Company policies and procedures.
- To analyse and to provide sales reporting and to monitor KPIs.
The successful Candidate will have strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy and team orientation and also a very good verbal and written communication.
You must be fluent in English and in German (knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus) and you must have a good knowledge of German Market.
Place of work: Berlin.
Place of work: Berlin.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.