Sales Manager HEX (m/f/d) Scandinavia
Ward Howell International GmbH, Scandinavia (Denmark or Sweden or Norway or Finland)
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Our client is among the global Top 5 in it's industry.
For the European Headquarter we are searching for an experienced Sales Manager Scandinavia with good knowledge within the market for construction machinery.
In this position you report directly to the Area Manager and are responsible for the sale in the scandinavian markets. In doing so, you work closely with the local sales partners and assist in the acquisition of orders. You interface with the technical colleagues at the headquarters and represent the company in sales negotiations.
• Independent market development and consistent acquisition of new customers in the defined sales area
• Strategic planning and analysis of the target market and definition of suitable measures for further growth
• Support the sales organizations and dealers in the acquisition process
• Direct customer service and product demonstrations
• Preparation of offers and negotiation of contracts
• Advice to customers on technical and commercial matters
• Successfully completed technical / business studies or a comparable qualification
• 2 - 3 years professional experience in the international distribution of sophisticated, capital goods requiring explanation (not parts!) in the mentioned region, ideally construction equipment
• Very good technical understanding
• Good knowledge of English and at least one Scandinavian language
• Knowledge of an ERP and CRM system, ideally SAP
• Willingness to travel (about 50%)
If you feel addressed by this task, we look forward to receiving your application by email, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
By application you accept that we have to save your personal data according to GDPR and the German "General Act on Equal Treatment" at least until the application process has completely ended.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.