Performance Manager Luxembourg
Lexius Search, Luxembourg
Desired areas of expertise:
For a client in Luxembourg we are looking for a Performance Manager
As Performance Manager you will prepare and analyse the company’s financial planning, especially the budget, KPI’s and monthly management reporting of our client and its subsidiaries. You will be in charge of the monthly Group reporting and any ad hoc reporting. Furthermore, you will lead and support in special projects and you will be a system Super User for the Internal Finance department.
The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As Performance Manager your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage and coordinate together with the Finance Team the reporting to the Group of the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and 3 Year plans
· Support and develop the necessary models, tools and reporting’s
· Prepare, monitor and analyse monthly operating results against budget and prior year results (management report / team report). Prepare KPI reports and provide comments/ explanation
· Ensure compliance of company reports with Group requirements
· Ensure the preparation of client statistics and cash flow analysis/forecast
· Ensure the accuracy of the financial information of the company; improve the quality and availability of financial data
· Develop, implement, maintain and optimise models/tools to improve reporting, within limits of timing
· Analyse potential opportunities and risks on a financial and operational level.
· Responsible for the monthly reporting of the company’s German Office
· Monitor time spent versus fixed fees for fixed fee clients
· Monitor the workflows for leavers/joiners, chargeability targets, etc.
· Monitor the parameterisation of timeline
· Lead or support ad hoc projects, for instance segment profitability analysis and client profitability analysis
· Give support to the Senior Finance Manager on the project to implement a new ERP system
· Provide ad hoc financial data to management and / or other internal clients and stakeholders
· Communicate on issues and progress on a regular basis to the Financial Director/ Management and users to create awareness, commitment and synergies
· Convince others to implement the agreed solutions with the object to get things done and progress
· University degree in Business or similar qualification
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial planning and control area
· In depth knowledge of financial management (accounting, reporting, controlling and performance management)
· In depth knowledge of IT and accounting systems
· Knowledge of project management
· Business experience required
· Fluency in English and good knowledge of French & German
· Excellent communicator, coordinator, team-player
· Critical and constructive mind-set
Our client wants you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse
environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous
learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. They
also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.