Senior Manager Consolidation Services
Lexius Search, Luxembourg
Desired areas of expertise:
Our client is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As Senior Manager Consolidation and IFRS services you will have the opportunity to manage a portfolio of key clients for all deliverables linked to consolidation, IFRS and GAAP conversion. Your tasks:
· Oversee and manage the process of production of your clients and coordinate with management, local accountant and auditors,
· Review memos to support accounting treatment for complex transactions (especially under IFRS),
· Assist to and coach more junior staff,
· Actively participate to recruitment and appraisal processes,
· Ensure profitability of your client’s portfolio,
· Contribute to improvement of processes and procedures, design/ facilitate trainings.
We are looking for candidates who:
· Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
· Have 8-10 years working experience in audit, consolidation matters and reporting
· Have deep knowledge of IFRS and Luxembourg GAAP and consolidation with a strong desire for continuous learning
· Have ideally knowledge of a consolidation software and practical experience of consolidation preparation
· Have strong communication skills and demonstrate leadership to solve issues
· Are accurate, well organised and calm when facing a tight deadline
· Are fluent in English. Any additional language in particular German is considered an advantage.
· Additional information
Our client wants you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse
environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous
learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. They
also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.