Sales Manager (m/f/d) Spain
Fischer HRM GmbH - Beratung für Human Resources Management, Frankfurt am Main, Hessen - Deutschland
Desired areas of expertise:
Our client is a globally acting Japanese trading company specialized in high technology electronic components and machinery for the application in various industries. The office in Frankfurt is now looking for an ambitious sales manager to expand the business activities in the highly potential markets in South Europe with focus on Spain.
Objectives / Tasks / Responsibilities
The objective for this position is to establish new customer relationships in South Europe / Spain:
- Research about market situation and potential target customers to find new business opportunities
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives and programs
- Contacting key persons in target companies, establishing sustainable relationships and introducing product portfolio
- Customer follow-up, claim management, reporting to Head Quarter
The ideal candidate should bring the following qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent vocational training
- experience in B2B sales or marketing, preferably of high-end technical products, machinery, electronics
- Sales mentality and motivation to expand sales to new markets
- Very good communication skills, ability to cooperate and work in a team
- Spanish, English: high business level
- Further languages (German, Japanese, Italian or French) advantageous, but not required
Availability: as soon as possible
Place of work: Office in Frankfurt / Main
+49 211 - 749 686 - 32
We are looking forward to your application!
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.