Human Resources Representative
Finders SA, Berlin, Berlin - Germany
Desired areas of expertise:
Part of a small shared service centre for Europe your role will be to manage the outsourced payroll as well as HR administration and services for the population in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will be the first point of contact for employee questions and should be seen as the "expert" in your field. You will be a real support to the HRBP's including participating in the recruitment process for non-managerial roles....
- 3+ years of German payroll and German labour laws
- Knowledge of Austrian, Swiss, Polish payroll a plus
- Fluent English and German, another European language a +
- Able to work autonomously but with strong team spirit!
- Capacity to work to tight deadlines and juggle priorities
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Keen to develop your own skills and to contribute to a great company!
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.