Director Program Management (f/m/d)
FF Personaldienstleistungen, Großraum Stuttgart
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
My client is a successful, internationally operating Biotech company.
Currently, there is a vacancy as Director Program Management (f/m/d). The workplace is located in Baden-Württemberg (near Stuttgart).
If a complex and dynamic project landscape is exactly what you are looking for as your next career challenge, grasp this opportunity and help us create a medical revolution.
- Leading, Planning, managing and monitoring complex programs consisting of several projects and sub-projects including cooperation projects and sub-projects
- Coordinating and managing interdisciplinary, research, clinical and regulatory production teams at various project levels
- Defining and adhering to deadline- and budget-/cost-related project goals
- Ongoing quality management and optimization of project contents and structures
- Preparing project schedules and the associated capacity planning, and always keeping these up to date
- Acting as the central interface and counterpart for both internal and external project managers and therapeutic/business area management
- Reporting to the VP Program Management
- PhD in Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Biotechnology, or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 8 years´experience in managing complex projects and project structures at a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical company, preferably in the R&D and/or CMC sector
- Knowledge of the GxP environment (including cleanroom production)
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements for clinical trials (early phase and, ideally, also late phase)
- Experience in leading & managing global interdisciplinary teams
- Basic knowledge of MS Project or equivalent applications
- A talent for organizing and a very hands-on approach
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skills at various levels
- Excellent command of (spoken and written) German and English
- Ability to systematically perform activities in a timely and accurate manner
- A committed team player who is able to cope with pressure
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
T: +49 (0) 621 43759506
M: +49 (0) 176 61322884
Personaldienstleistungen aus dem FF
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.