In House Legal Counsel Luxembourg
Lexius Search, Luxembourg
Desired areas of expertise:
The In-house lawyer shall assist the Legal Counsel in ensuring that the Legal Department of the company discharges itself of its duties and responsibilities.
Our clientt is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
The In-house lawyer shall assist, under direct supervision of the Legal Counsel, the Legal Counsel in negotiating, writing, reviewing, summarizing, researching and executing a wide variety of agreements for the company, including service agreements, real estate leases, confidentiality agreements, and other general business contracts both domestically and internationally.
The In-house lawyer will work closely together with the Legal Counsel within the following fields:
· Identification and reporting of legal risks
· Reporting and handling of (key) litigation
· Dealing with legal risks
· Legal review of transactions for decision making
· Assistance to the business
· Legislative and regulatory watch (in close cooperation with the Compliance Department)
· Standardize, align and integrate document and contract production processes and systems
· Oversee the corporate house-keeping of the company and its Luxembourg affiliates
· Integrate ethics, compliance and preventive law efforts (in close cooperation with the Compliance Department)
· Contribute to the legal implementation of new services, ideas or business
· Serve as internal early warning system in identifying potential risks to the company
· Attend to the Local Acceptance Committee as and when necessary
We are looking for individuals who:
· Have a Law degree; LLM; Legal Qualifications or equivalent
· Have at least 4 years of relevant work experience
· Have experience with domiciliation of client companies is highly valued, but not mandatory
· Are well organised, dynamic and committed
· Have good knowledge of MS office applications
· Have strong communication and presentation skills
· Are solution driven
· Work proficiency in English and French is needed. Any additional language is considered an advantage
What we offer
· A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our growing company
· Continued learning via the in house Academy of the company and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
· A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
· Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, our client has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
· A competitive package of salary and benefits
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.