DIS AG, Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz - Deutschland
Desired areas of expertise:
There is an excellent job opportunity with great career perspectives opening up with one of reputable clients in Koblenz offered as permanent placement. Here is an in-depth job description.
- Provide timely, accurate and insightful information, analyses (e.g. benchmark, plant performance, new product costing etc.) and recommendations to the plant manufacturing teams and others, and clearly highlight actionable opportunities for improving profitability and working capital.
- Perform monthly closing of plant costs and related reporting of results vs targets
- Drive cost awareness across the plant by translating financial information into a story and operational targets.
- Identify and recommend to the role customers, opportunities for improving cost performance of the plant to ensure continuity of a competitive manufacturing facility.
- Lead preparation, review of realistic plant forecasts on timely manner based on key drivers and identifying risks and opportunities to drive corrective actions.
- Provide financial expertise for capital investment decisions and post completion analysis.
- Coordinate the implementation of internal control activities liaising with internal control specialist and mill management team.
- Support ad hoc financial analyses and activities as directed
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Controlling or related subject
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in finance and controlling, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Possess advanced Excel skills and preferably SAP R3 experience
- Fluent in German and English language
- Possess good communication skills and a proactive approach to work.
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of customers with differing knowledge base.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.