(Senior) Direct Tax Officer
Lexius Search, Luxembourg
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
- Preparing direct tax returns and calculate tax provisions for client companies
- Maintaining tax records and follow up on all filing deadlines related to taxes for client companies
- Supporting the accountants with respect to direct tax matters
- Have good analytical skills;
- Actively develop tax technical expertise;
- Are team-player and have a can do and pro-active attitude;
- Have good organization and prioritization skills;
- Have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or Management, any specialization in Tax Accounting is considered as an asset;
- Are fluent in English, any other languages (French/German) are considered as an asset;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the tax compliance field in a Luxembourg Fiduciary, tax services provider or financial institution.
a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae IN WORD in English (covering letter not necessary just a brief motivation of 1 alinea re interest in the position) + salary expectation + Skype name + timeslots for interview availabilities + notice period/availibility via e-mail to email@example.com
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.