Manager Legal Luxembourg
Lexius Search, Luxembourg
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Manager Legal Luxembourg
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry, we are looking for a
As a Manager Legal and Corporate Services you have the opportunity to lead a dynamic team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of the team will be incredibly diverse and include strategy, structuring and managing a broad portfolio of international clients. The structure of the client is very open and designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As Manager Legal and Corporate Services, you are responsible for managing the day-to-day legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to your portfolio of client companies. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Working closely with clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond
issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance.
- Guiding clients through more complex legal issues.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance.
- Maintaining accurate legal records.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong
reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services.
- Actively manage team members
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional studies in law with a minimum of 6-7 years
of relevant working experience.
- Are (future) leaders/managers that can support, encourage and develop more
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered
- Preferably you live in Luxembourg or vicinity thereof however we will also look at
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.