SENIOR COSMETIC FORMULATOR
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Place of work: North of ITALY
Contact to apply: Daniele Grandini – Tailor&Fox – firstname.lastname@example.org - +393335450778
Our Client is a recognized Italian leader in the formulation and manufacturing of high-end Hair and Skin Care highly innovative, ethics and sustainability products. The Company has the Head Quarter in Italy and many other branches all over the world. To increase their R&D department, we are looking for:
SENIOR SKIN CARE FORMULATOR
The best Candidates have studied Chemical or Scientific discipline in general and has gained at least 5 / 10 years of experience in the role. Preferably, he / she worked out of Italy in Companies developing own cosmetic formulation.
Reporting to the Skin Care Manager, the mission of this role will be to create, develop and facilitate excellent and sustainable formulas in terms of functional and sensorial performance, complying with the constraints of industrialization, cost and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Contribute innovative ideas, expertise, knowledge, experiences with strong team spirit, and pride in organization’s contribution to the company.
· Promote innovative ideas in term of raw materials formulas technologies and concepts, also following meetings with suppliers of raw materials to identify relevant and achievable innovations.
· Identify and apply new and/or improved formulation technologies.
· Formulate and facilitate the development of innovative skin care products line extensions and product improvements, according to the marketing plan and respecting the timing.
· Perform and monitor stability andidentify any corrective and qualitative-quantitative variations in accordance with the expected quality standards.
· Keep abreast with current market trends and interact with customers.
· Research new concepts and product lines.
· Define the specifications of products collaborating with the relevant departments.
· Monitor and maintain quality control of formulations.
· Interact with the Scientific Committee on a regular basis to share visions and thoughts.
The successful Candidate will have ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks, a high organizational and priority management skills, as well as an interpersonal communication and relational competences. Strong flexible, precise and proactive attitude, a self-starter person with high motivation, capable of working independently, yet collaboratively within a fast-paced environment.
Fluent in English is a must. (Italian language is not required).
Place of work: North of ITALY
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.