Lexius Search, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Do you feel at ease in a dynamic international work environment? Are you willing to carry responsibilities and are you looking for a new opportunity to further your career? Do you have proven financial administration experience and client servicing skills? Then our client, a boutique Trust Company, has a challenging position for you within the world of trust.
For its offices in Amsterdam, our client is looking for an:
Account Officer with bookkeeping background
The Account Officer will take care of the entire or partial administration
As an Account Officer you will be responsible for:
· Responsible for friendly and service-oriented handling of all administrative affairs of clients, support private clients with administration and personal matters
· Assist with administration, bookkeeping and payments
· Prepare yearly overview of assets & liabilities
· Keep track of real estate deposits overviews
· Handling of compliance requests
· Gather and distribute tax information documents
· Manage the pending affairs, file and follow up of receipt of legal documents
· Contact and coordinate matters with tax and legal advisor, suppliers, banks, insurance and real estate management company etc.
· Copying, scanning, filing documents, maintain order of the filing system Envisual
· Handling correspondence in Dutch and English (and in French)
· Direct contact with private clients
· Flexible and inventive follow up on different client requests
· Commercial / administrative / bookkeeping HBO level
· Several years experience in a similar position
· KNOWLEDge in computer programs (Windows / Office / Excel)
· Good skills in handling private clients
· Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
· Ability to set priorities
· Excellent skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
· French and other language skills are beneficial
Mainly by phone and e-mail
- With clients, intermediaries
- With external service providers
- With colleagues of the Trust Company worldwide
What does our client has to offer?
A challenging position in an informal and inspiring work environment. You will join a
strong internationally oriented organisation with excellent career opportunities and a
strong attention to education and personal development. Naturally, an extensive
remuneration package, with good secondary benefits is offered
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.