Lexius Search, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Our client is a rapidly expanding, global organization specialized in fiduciary
services, fund administration and other financial services on behalf of internationally
operating companies, multinationals, private equity firms, corporate clients or private
investors and/or their advisors.
(m/f, 40 hrs per week)
An Accounting Professional manages the accounting of a portfolio of various international
clients under the supervision of Management. The successful candidate will assist the
Manager (in the relevant account) in the day-to-day running and supervision/administration
of the account, having direct contact with clients and being directly responsible for the
account in the absence of the Manager.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
· Preparation of annual reports and interim management accounts, involvement in
financial, legal and tax matters;
· Maintaining and developing a good network of internationally established clients;
· Developing and expanding new business opportunities for the company;
· Attendance of board meetings of client companies and preparing the minutes
for these meetings for execution by the Directors;
· Liaison with the Management in supervising the responsible staff and delegation
· Monitoring collection of compliance information and relevant account
· Responsible for and review of the financial administration of a client portfolio;
· Drafting and / or review of (complex) accounts as well as publishing papers regarding the statutory filing obligation with the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce;
· Identification of financial/economic problems and resolving them where possible;
· Responsible for periodic reports, including DNB reports;
· Accept Directorship role of client companies;
· To take care of various tax returns and ensure approval by client, tax advisor and any external accountant;
· To monitor payment transactions including co-ordinating the timely payment of tax obligations;
· Support for external accountants and tax audits;
· Maintain contact with clients and various external accountants;
· Cash management for clients;
· Responsible for accounts receivable management of the client portfolio;
· Drafting and / or reviewing financial reviews under monitoring legislation and regulations;
· Contributing to and monitoring of high-quality standards;
· Monitoring and compliance with internal procedures;
· Supervising, accompany and review the work of the Juniors & Mediors.
Qualifications and Experience: the following will be highly regarded:
· Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, economics or professional accounting
designation (HEAO BE/AC, BA) or a similar education;
· Several years experience in an accounting position at an international
organization, corporate trust service providers or at an audit firm;
· Strong financial/accounting and analytical skills;
· Commercial, dynamic attitude and excellent communication skills;
· Able to work in a team and also autonomously;
· Able to set priorities be flexible and highly accurate;
· Fluency in English and an understanding of the Dutch language is required.
We offer you:
a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with a friendly and
interesting environment. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with
prospects for a further career in one of our worldwide offices. As the team is still young,
you will have lots of possibilities to provide your own valuable input to the work procedures.
Furthermore, you will receive a salary at market rate and excellent secondary benefits,
such as a 13th month, a discretionary bonus, and non contributory participation in our
own pension fund and contribution of our collective health care insurance fully refunded.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.