Lexius Search, Zug - Switzerland
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Looking for career opportunities within a midsized boutique organization?
Join Our Client!
Our Client is a midsized boutique organization specialized in fiduciary services,
administration and other financial services on behalf of multinational companies, private equity and real estate firms, private investors and/or their advisors.
A vacancy has arisen within their office in the vicinity of Zug and they are looking for a talented, motivated, social and pro-active
Account Assistant / Receptionist
The Account Assistant handles all reception tasks and administrative tasks which include financial/legal matters of client companies and supports the team to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Account Assistant is part of a dedicated client team and takes care of the correspondence and filing resulting from conducting the administration for the clients and performs administrative duties:
- Monitors the progress of ongoing matters. Identify problems and takes actions (in consultation with the Legal/Accounting Officers).
- Miscellaneous secretarial tasks, with regards to the allocated client companies such as:
- Develops concepts, processes letters, emails, calls, and faxes (for clients)
- Organizes meetings (make reservations, take care of suppliers, facilities, etc)
- Establishes authorizations, takes notes and distributes relevant documentation at meetings.
- Handles signature procedure; checks if all signatures and authorizations are in place.
- Handles administrative aspects of bank accounts (hardcopy and electronically).
- Takes care of filing of agreements/bank statements, correspondence and other documents and maintains organized administrative files.
- Keeps client data and the client database up to date.
- Keeps records per account of own worked hours.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant working experience.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people
- internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- General interest in international financial/capital markets and financial instruments.
- Adherence to procedures.
- Accurate, precise and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We offer you:
- a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal company culture.
- There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
Location: vicinity Zug
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.