Senior Company Lawyer - Corporate Services
Lexius Search, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Senior Company Lawyer - Corporate Services Dutch Speaker
For our client, a boutique trust company industry in Amsterdam, we are
looking for a talented Company Lawyer - Corporate Services
As a Company Lawyer - Corporate Services you will have the opportunity to be an active
contributor of the team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international
clients you will be working with and advising. The position combines individual ownership
with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open
structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for
personal and professional growth at all levels.
Company Lawyers play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will
see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Strategically advising our clients and potential clients. You will be responsible for
analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our
clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities;
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and
managing corporate and private legal structures;
- Acting as an intermediate between all relevant stakeholders internally and
- Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation
as proactive provider in trust and corporate services.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what you do and why you do it;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Have a Masters of Duch Corporate, Fiscal, Notary or Private Law and a minimum
of 2-3 years of work experience;
- Are fluent in English & Dutch, written and spoken
- Have proven experience in financial or legal services.
What do we stand for:
- Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent;
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
- We put integrity on a pedestal – it drives everything we do and how we behave.
If you yourself are not available for the vacancy, you can always point this vacancy out to someone who has the right profile and who might have interest.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.