Product Owner AWS Solutions Architect Course (f/m/d)
Digital Career Institute, Berlin
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Salary 60.000 - 90.000 EUR per year
- - You already have professional experience as a Cloud/Solutions Architect, Product Owner, Project Manager, teacher/lecturer or in a similar role, ideally in the educational sector, in the digital environment.
- You have several years of AWS experience, and You are very familiar with the Python programming, Tooling and Automations
- You have already worked in a start-up and enjoy the atmosphere of a flexible work environment.
- Ideally, you are experienced in conceptual working and in agile methods, such as Design thinking and Co.
- Your organizational skills and team spirit distinguish You as well as your communication skills and positive attitude.
- You hold an AWS Solutions Architect Professional certificate in the pocket, and you speak very good English.
- As a Product Owner (f/m/d) You are expanding our products range with courses in the field of AWS for the digital area. Your strength in conceptual working as well as your know-how with heart and flow, you will ensure a high-quality AWS Solutions Architect course that is always up-to-date and adapted to the needs of our participants. Thus, you take care about your teachers team, which supports you in the whole journey. Your tasks include:
- You will take the responsibility of our trainings offer, and further development of the AWS Solutions Architect Professional course.
- You manage the ready-made content as well as it’s related materials in the AWS sector.
- You provide impulses for your work by advising on career path and management of the course organization.
- You establish efficient processes within the scope of Product-Quality Management for the sake of smooth cycle of the courses.
- The development of the teacher’s team for your product, as well as the onboarding of the new lecturers.
- Additionally, you will also take over some lectures and teaching units on your own.
- Product Owner
- Project Manager
More:At the Digital Career Institute gGmbH, we have set ourselves the goal of becoming the talent factory for young professionals in the booming digital industry. Since 2016, we have been making a sustainable contribution in the area of training and continuing education, and we already have four locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Leipzig.
From the original initiative to create new future prospects for Refugees, we have developed into an established tech institute for people of all nationalities and backgrounds. Together with our highly qualified team of lecturers and management, we are all working on one mission: To offer the best possible training for interested people to enable them to start a job in the digital industry.
As a team, we celebrate successes together and you can be a part of it. Shape the digital future with us! We are looking forward to your application!
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.